Music, my only true love

just let me hear some of that rock'n'roll music

viernes, 29 de enero de 2010

sweet surrender

"It was a night oo-oo what a night
It was it really was such a night
The moon was bright oh how so bright
It was it really was such a night
The night was alight with stars above
Oo-oo when she kissed me
I had to fall in love

Oh it was a kiss oo-oo what a kiss
It was it really was such a kiss
Oh how she could kiss oh what a kiss
It was it really was such a kiss
Just the thought of her lips
Sets me afire
I reminisce and I’m filled with desire"


Me encanta cumplir un objetivo y encima en un tiempo récord.
WOW, such a night! A veces hay que cometer locuras, como mencioné ayer cerca de 100 veces y me alegra poder decir que he seguido mi propio consejo y he cometido alguna que otra locura. Y sinceramente me quedé sin palabras... cometería las mismas locuras una y otra vez. Gracias a tí por cumplirlas.
BUT PLEASE DON'T BREAK MY HEART!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario